Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cavin Shoot

Yesterday after work I met my cousins at Laurel Run Park for a shoot. Taylor and Brooke are sisters, and their Nana wanted me to take some pics for her. We had a good shoot for the most part, they got a little restless here and there, but cooperated otherwise! They got to play in the creek and even modeled a bit! I got a tutu that i really wanted to do some pics in, and my very favorite from the whole day is one of brooke wearing it.

I started editing them when i came home, and ive already found a few favorites! I will post some tomorrow!

Coming up hopefully this month, i have Rachels senior photos to do, and Lydias one year photos. so keep checking back for those. Later in the year i hope to also do my first maternity shoot with Crissy Eaton.

Also, Im considering doing a fall photo shoot day. I will set up time slots for appointments (maybe 20-30 minute intervals) and have a little scene set up for a day. I will probably just charge a resonable sitting fee with disk included, or maybe include a small package (maybe an 8x10, 5x7, and some wallets) of one pose, with an order form for more poses/prints. I may also include a coupon off of your next shoot. Anyways, its still an "idea" that im toying with, and I hope to have more details later, so if your interested, let me know! (barefootphotography@live.com)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

    Nana Cavin

    ReplyDelete